Musings is certainly a great word. Like serendipity. And salacious. And a friend of mine has certainly got me thinking and made me realise that although this blog is my outlet, it actually has turned into a diary of events that have happened rather than a calendar of future possibilities. I haven't blogged recently about things that I desire because for a few months now, everything that has happened has just been over and above my wildest imagination. So, in no particular order, my menu follows. No, not everything on it should, could or would happen but is more a download of yumminess
1) the thought of being sold. still occupies my thoughts. even just given away - but used as an object because he desires it. money changing hands would be the icing on the cake possibly. but just not to be in control of, not only my thoughts, but my body and mind also. to be used by people, at their whim and wish. to be offered up - as a chattel, as a possession - just for his entertainment.
2) humiliation. I can't bear it in reality. I hate being embarrassed, being made a butt of jokes/comments. but the thought of being humiliated in public is becoming increasingly prevalent in my fantasies. maybe naked in front of a group of people, blindfolded, left to stew over what people are saying, thinking, laughing about. at a party, at a club. just utter humiliation in public
3) to be directed by him with another girl. hawt or what? the two of us playing for his pleasure. oh but I know I'd love it too - to put on a show, to enjoy being told what to do - to top possibly - but also just to roll like puppies in the hay with another woman. softness, kisses, a mirror image of myself to do with what I want but on his command
4) to be pierced and put in chastity. the ultimate end of freedom.
grin
xxx
Tuesday, 17 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment