...but never the same feeling twice.
We've been seeing each other masses recently - Thursday night I dressed up in school uniform and was waiting for him, at my desk, when he came in from work. It was enough to put a fire in his eyes, despite the terrible day he'd had. He punished me, we role-played for a little and then we fucked. Me with my white pants just pulled down, him with a fervour I haven't seen before. And afterwards he said I'd fulfilled an ultimate fantasy for him, that it was all just perfect. We slept the happy sleep of entwined lovers at peace.
Friday night I went over in the evening and we snuggled. We just enjoyed holding each other and catching up. Bed with just a kiss. The next morning however, as I rode his beautiful cock and ground my clit into him I came again and again and again. Sweat pouring down between my breasts, breath coming in ragged pants as he whispered filthy fantasies (of mine) into my ear. About being used by numerous men, about glory holes. And he said something so amazing 'I would let that happen because I trust you and because I know you're mine.' Whether it ever would happen is beside the point - I'm not sure whether I'd really want it to - but he trusts me.
Saturday - day spent doing family things until he called at 6. Come over (with the small person) and spend the night. He'd been drinking cider and watching rugby and was in a garalous mood. It was fun as we put the small person to bed then drank and fucked on the floor. He adored my new stockings I was wearing under my jeans and it was fun to rub his hard cock with my nyloned feet before he threw me onto my back and asked me to be meek as he fucked me. For some reason, being meek is hard to do - filthy dirty whore comes more naturally. Then a strange break 'you've gone dry' just before the small person made an appearance. I don't think I had actually but it was a good excuse for a break. Then he jumped on his laptop to look for nurse's uniforms for me but closed the lid before buying. I got the impression he was a little drunk - it wasn't horrible, it was just that he wasn't 100% on my wave length. It wasn't bad, it wasn't even annoying - in fact, I enjoyed the fact that he was even more sex starved than usual!
So we went to bed, we made sure the lights were on 'I want to be able to see you' before he came really hard inside me, watching my stocking-ed leg wrapping itself around him.
I love him so much. I love everything about him. I want this to work so badly.
Sunday, 28 August 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment