This was a couple of nights ago but even thinking about it now makes me stretch luxuriously like a cat and purr softly.
So. The dream.
I was on a train, old fashioned first class carriage with almost private compartments and velour seats, smelling slightly of smoke. It seemed to be a long train journey - I remember thinking that I'd finished all my newspapers, my laptop battery had run out and I was bored. My mind started drifting a bit when we pulled into a station. Just one person got on and he came into my carriage, giving me a quick glance as he settled opposite me. I didn't look up immediately when he sat down but as soon as I did I realised he was a tall, handsome, older man with a naughty glint in his eye. He looked familiar but I turned it over in my brain and came to the conclusion that he just looked like a tall, handsome, older man - the type I fancied from afar and who gave me butterflies.
I dozed. I leant against the window and day dreamed about what would happen if I let my knees fall apart so the man opposite could see straight up my skirt and straight to my waxed pussy. I day dreamed whether he would be able to see me getting wet at the thought of dropping to my knees in front of him, and without saying a word, started sucking his cock. I obviously smiled even though my eyes were shut as I heard a little low chuckle from the other side of the carriage. I kept my eyes closed but the tension was palpable. Could he tell that my heart was beating a little faster? Did he know I was a complete slut and was thinking about how good his cock would taste? Had he worked out that the flush that was spreading over my face and chest was all due to him.
Finally he spoke. And all he said was "good girl" and as I opened my eyes to look at him, I realised he had opened his flies and his cock was hard. And I knew exactly what I had to do, what I wanted to do, as I almost fell off my seat straight onto my knees in front of him. And as I took his cock in my mouth and heard his breath quicken, I glanced up with what I know is my most mischeivous look. And he stroked the top of my head, guiding me strongly onto his cock, making sure my lips never left the job at hand.
I felt like a dying man taking his last drink as I eagerly, hungrily sucked and licked, using my hands on his balls and making sure that I did my absolute best because I knew he'd expect it. Then he grabbed my hair in his hand, twisting it round 'til it hurt my head and I could feel it almost ripping out of my scalp. This just spurred me on even more to suck and tease his cock. And then he forced my head down and I was gagging, and I could feel bile coming up and tears running down my face as his cock banged against the back of my throat. And then he came, holding my head in place. I could hardly breathe but could taste his cum in my mouth - delicious. And then he withdrew and I knew he wanted to see that I was grateful for his cum so I showed him my open mouth before happily swallowing my prize.
And I rested my head on his knee as he put his cock away, before he stroked my face and said "my baby". The next minute we were pulling into a station, he had jumped up and gone.
I was left, on my knees in the empty carriage. My pussy throbbing, aching to be touched, dripping wet. My face red, my mouth full of the taste of cum, my head tingling where my hair had been pulled, tears still pricking my eyes. And I smiled and stretched and felt secure, happy, fulfilled and at peace - exactly the way I felt when I woke up.
Yum
xxxx
Thursday, 14 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment