Monday, 12 January 2009

Two sides of the same coin

So, after my last, rather heartfelt, some might say, self-indulgent post, things have moved on apace.

Thursday - "fancy a snog?" I said. You said "Really?" with such a lovely excited tone to your voice. I chuckled. I had about 10 minutes spare but passing you without stopping would have been incredibly hard.

It was fantastic to see you again - I had been feeling rather disconnected, insecure, unsure and aware that there appeared to have been a conversation but without either of us actually talking to each other so to be back in your arms again, huge kiss, you holding my face and my hair was just beautiful. I think we both realised that the clock was ticking but I honestly didn't expect what happened next.

You "bend over that chair"
Me "how?" (bratty - moi?!)
You "just do it"

And then of course my skirt was lifted, you stroked my bottom, you spanked me. I felt it get warm and between my legs even warmer. "Stay there, don't move" you said. So I didn't! And then you caned me and came round to my head and I thought (wanted, hoped) you were going to make me suck your cock as you caned me. I'm sure I could feel that you were hard.........

As normal, then the pulse between my legs went into overdrive. Please touch me I silently begged. But you just played around, cane, spank, a cold can of drink on my arse (which was feeling a bit warm) and then some wax! Very cool and a little bit sting-ey (not sure how to spell that?!) but certainly delightful. Then I think I wriggled away .... aware of the time, thinking that if I stayed in that position just a minute longer I would never have left.

Thank you.

Last word? As I arrived at my friend's house she said "your eyes are looking glassy. Are you okay?" MORE THAN OKAY - just totally perfect. I think it was the surprise element, no build up, just a need by us both to have a little bit of fun.

And then Saturday night - late actually, after a great evening of roast chicken and strange squid on the telly. "Go and have a shower" I wanted to scream with excitement!

You had that look as you came upstairs. I knew you wanted to do something with me and to me. I love that look. I love more the look when you ask me to do something, I playfully bat it away and you ask again this time with dead certainty. That's the look that turns my knees to jelly and everything else to molten horn.

You tied my breasts up - tightly - the nipples felt really sensitive. You put me on the bed, you ran your knife down my thighs, between my legs, across my tummy and my tits. Staying still was not the hard part - "good girl" you said which still gives me shivers just as I write it - no, staying still was not the hard part at all. It was the involuntary muscle movements that I couldn't control that were the hard part. Like the ripples on a pond, I felt my body twitch - where you were touching me with the knife and even where you weren't - my tummy for example, deep in my pelvis. I swear I would have cum if you had asked me to. At some point you used an evil wooden paddle on me (which hurt) and a flogger which didn't!

And then you came around to my head, leaned over me and buried your face in my pussy. Sweet sweet relief as I sucked your cock and you worked your magic on the bit you control so well because you are so deeply between my ears.

God I was turned on. So horny, so squirmy, so relaxed and happy and back where I belonged.

Later we played with the magic wand and the orgasms that I had were just purrrrrfect, particularly the last one as you held me down, held me open, got me deep inside.

I slept like a baby, your baby.

Thank you daddy and I love you xxxx

PS You decided to balance up birdy with a 'D' cut into me (there was blood - woohoo) so I post that picture here to show you.




The two sides of the same coin headline? Well, in all my angsty turmoil last week, all my worrying about what had 'gone wrong' it occurred to me that the way we conduct our relationship and the things that we do together are the same thing. Two sides of the same coin. The loving, caring, being with each other bit is the same as the loving caring being with each other bit (with knives). Together the two parts are us and they work. They work completely. I am just as happily content being at your feet, your hand on my head as I am being flogged.

The more intense 'stuff' deepens the connection. I do agree totally but I also know that the connection, the intensity is pretty incredibly amazingly deep anyway.

xxx

No comments: