
You've said it a couple of times since we've been together.
I've never said it.
I've never understood it, let alone said it.
I've never believed it, felt it, understood it or said it.
Until now.
Until you and me.
And on Saturday night, and on the previous few nights, I finally felt a part of 'making love', I finally understood and embraced what it means, how it feels, how it tastes, how it smells. And god is it amazing.
Thank you darling xxxx
This weekend was incredible, amazing, lovely, silly, fun, wicked, naughty, innocent, brilliant.
Every time I'm with you I fall in love with you just a little bit more.
We laughed, we grimaced, we whispered, we hugged, we ate, we watched, we enjoyed. Above all we enjoyed.
The montage/collage:
Me wearing your collar -phwoooooar the way you say those words
Corsets for dinner
Watching the sea together
Starbucks away from the cold
The shower
The stockings
The innocuous/inconspicuous/inconsequential black thing - wooooooah!
The way you smell, the way you walk, the way you look after me
Breakfast
Togetherness
Inka tattoos - the nervousness, the banter, AWESOME, the silence, the strangeness, the fear, the pleasure, the result
The car wash, the giggles, the viaduct, the recording studio
The drunken passes, the embarrassment, the uncertainty, the lust (!) the enjoyment
The sea (again)
The pain, the nurofen, the lack of sleep, the worry, the despair, the desire to take it all away from you
And always - me and you. us. our love, our pleasure, our enjoyment.
You make love to me in the way you look at me, the way you worry about me, the way you touch me, hold me, enjoy me.
I can't put into words how much I love you (but I can try :-D)
I love you daddy xxxxx
Thank you for everything xxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment