Monday, 14 June 2010

He thinks......she thinks (or 'the tale of the anticipatory sub')

(I can only vouch for the 'she thinks' and I take no responsibility for the 'he thinks' or blame......)

He thinks....
Aaaah, weekend off. Football on the telly, seeing my girl, no work, bliss


She thinks...
Aaah weekend off, get a wax, make sure my eyebrows look good, plan for the party, think about what to wear, oh bugger the football's on, think more about what to wear, am I looking really fat at the moment, will he fancy me, aaaaaaargh


He thinks...
Oh fab, party at a mates, all sorted for me, my girl's going to be there and so are my friends


She thinks...
Oh fab, party at a mates, I'm quite tired, what is he going to want to do with me, am I going to know anyone, is it going to be fun, what can I bring, should I have helped prepare, what am I going to wear, will he fancy me, will there be others there that he fancies more, are we going to play, am I going to cope if he wants to play as I'm tired, do you think he'll want to play.....


He thinks....
Party - great to see so many friends, where's the Diet Coke and is there enough Nescafe to last the night, oh look there's the girl that wants me to cut her, oh my girl looks fab - no underwear either

She thinks..
AAAAAARGH we're here, do my tits look crap without a bra, are my legs looking horribly fat, oh god everyone else looks much better than me, are we going to play, can I cope with playing, will he humiliate me like he threatened to do outside the shop with the lube and cucumber comment, oh god I hope so

He thinks...
How lovely is this? Old friends, food laid on, oh bugger no Diet Coke

She thinks...
AAAAAARGH he's disappeared and now I feel a bit silly but I'll chat to the people I know and grin and giggle and be the confident girl I know I am (where is he, I miss him, come back daddy, come back)


He thinks....
Right, beverages sorted, my girl's looking lovely, bet she's wet under that pencil skirt and I can clearly see the tops of her hold-ups when she bends down, wish she wouldn't smoke but it's good to see her enjoying herself. Now then, what am I going to do to her tonight?

She thinks....
WHOOOOP he's back. Oh gawd he's back. What is going to happen now?


He thinks...
She'd look better without her clothes on and lying on that bench naked but for her hold-ups. Her bottom on show, her bottom with my marks all over it, my D, my s, our love on show for everyone. Better tell her to get to it....

She thinks....
There's an empty bench and a lull in the conversation. Oh god he's not going to ask me to strip off is he? I'm not wearing any underwear at all. If I take off my shirt and skirt, all that's left is my hold-ups...I'll resist once, twice....never thrice. Okay I'm moving others away from the area 'oh look what's happening over there' before scurrying to take off my clothes and lie down. And breathe. And hold my arms together under my head. Struggling to get comfortable but so so excited about what's to come


He thinks...
Yay, naked girl, my girl, in front of me. I must look in my bag....needles check, staples check, ribbon check, ooooh inflatable dildo

She thinks...
How much does the noise of him rummaging in his kit bag want to make me come?

He thinks..
I'll run a little blade down her back, across her spine, warm her up, make her squirm

She thinks...
oh god I'm going to come...





FAST FORWARD
A few staples (OWWWWWWWW) later, some beautiful ribbon, loads of needles, some giggles, some strokes, some scratches, some kisses, some touches, some spanks, some wriggles, the feeling of wetness between my legs

FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYING



Stand up you say, whimper I say.

The room is not there, you are the only thing in my eyeline, my consciousness, my reality. I just want to hold you and never let you go. I just want you to hold me and never let me go. I want to be wrapped in your arms forever, breathing you in, enjoying the sensation of being completely high on love on adrenaline on lust and on endorphins.

Blanket, faces, offers of sweet things, you, me, kissing.

Wow what a night xxxxx

He thinks....
She looks good as an England flag

She thinks....
I want to be with him forever




I love you daddy xxxxxx

No comments: