I realise I've been whingey recently - "I can't do xxxx" "he can't do xxx" "we can't do xxx" "we'll never be able to do xxx"
How boring am I sounding? How utterly focused on the things that might not happen? Well, sorry. Because the things that do happen are beyond any imagination, any 'wildest dreams'. I've thought long and hard about 'other' options and the truth is - there are none. Because to find a man who holds me, who is inside my head, my heart and my desires, who supports, adores and worships me above all others is totally unachievable. Or is he?
Actually I have found my one. Na - he found me! He chased me across the interweb, made sure he was there in times of strife and bore his way into my heart before I'd even had time to blink! But aside from all the 'virtual' 'stuff' that goes on in this lifestyle, it's the reality that is so splendiferously incredible. Yeah - I made that last word up but then I work in communications, in spin, so before long, you'll all be using splendiferously without so much as batting an eyelid :-)
The moment? Well two today actually. When my darling girl announced that 'well, you've kissed him, you might as well marry him' coupled with the same darling girl's frustration that she wouldn't get to spend time with you like I had over the last 24 hours.
Being with you is pure bliss. Being 'with' you is utter bliss. Together in bed, in public, in the street, at the pub. The look, the grin, the hand-hold, the chuckle. The understanding. For that's what it is - the understanding. We talked at length this week about how I have changed, yet I still manage to think that fighting my own personal battles is a time solely for me. But you are always there. Casting a knowledgeable yet wise eye over proceedings - watching me take (dare I say it) faltering steps to my own success. Always. Always. There.
I suspect I will always crave more - more play, more time, more control, more direction, more pervery, more debauchery, more fantasy. More more more more more. However, what we have is more than 'more' - it is real and actual, it is lust and love. It is reality and realisation that I have never ever been happier.
For all my whingeing, for all my "but......" the truth is that as a mentor, as a lover, as my daddy and as my Dom, what we have is so splendiferously incredibly amazingly right that the rest actually becomes fantasy.
Thank you daddy. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for setting this girl (ooooh Gorean or what?!) on the path to utter fulfilment whilst taking her round the houses in terms of sensation, feeling, desire and contentment.
I love you. I love us. I love our future together plans.
Thank you for everything xxxxxxxxx
Sunday, 30 May 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment