I sit in the garden looking at the shiny new bolt on my back gate. To most people it signifies keeping something out, being secure, worried about intruders. But to me it shows love, care and affection. It shows deep concern for my well-being and that of my family. It shows love.
And every minute we spent together this weekend magnified this feeling. Of absolute love, of teamwork, of deep devotion and security.
Again, to the outside world, we are a couple going about our business. But the tenderness of the touch, the look, the chuckle, the grin speaks volumes to those in the know. The glimmer of the sun against the steel collar, the look of radiance against a sun-burnt nose. It all adds up to 'love'.
What a weekend!
Spending time with you - in comedy on Friday night (I felt guilty about the 'f' words but we got over that!) to acceptance by the matriach. Through to dinner, to lust, to being spaced-out and sleeping til 11. To the papers, the skip, the mundanity of shopping together, to bacon sandwiches, a hand on my leg, an unexpected blow-job once lust had been sated. It all spells love. But what a love! What a deep and total understanding and connection.
I feel foolish sometimes for being so 'loved-up', for being so in awe of what we have. Because part of me still worries that there are others in the mix that might be receiving the attention, the spotlight, the cleverness of you. But these are fleeting worries as I lie there in your arms, covered in our desire for each other, grinning about our future.
You tell me that each day you spend with me magnifies your need to spend every day of your future with me and it is an incredible feeling. Because I have cast aside the blueprint and revelled in the enjoyment that comes from being with you.
Again, from the outside, no D/s at all this weekend. A happy, sunny, dinner at a cool restaurant, 'vanilla-ness' encompassed all we did. But deep down, there is an understanding, as you explained so eloquently last night, that I want to make you happy, to 'serve' you, to ensure your needs are met. And deep down, in the darkness of the night, as you spanked my bottom and got hard, as you twisted my nipple and got hard, is an understanding that what you do, what I need and what we have together makes it work so perfectly.
I don't understand why it works but I know it does.
I have never felt like this.
I have never been so happy.
The future beckons and it's beckoning us as a couple.
Thank you daddy for everything - you are my rock, my touch-stone, my lover and my demon. And it's incredible.
I love you xxxxx
Sunday, 11 July 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment