love isWow! Another amazing few days with you and the thing that is sticking in my mind is the laughter that we have. Going out with you on Saturday night to Isis was a giggle from start to finish :-) Laughing as you scratched me, as I paraded my almost naked body in the club, as you spanked me in time to the music and as we listened to CDs on the way home. Laughter and togetherness.
A great night and some fantastic marks this morning - am still in a pink bubble of ready-brek glow to be honest and haven't yet mustered up the courage to get in the shower. Just sitting, stretching and walking is stingy under my clothes. I can feel the ridges of the knife and of your nails on my back. It makes me so proud to carry your marks but most of all I am proud to be out with you, to be by your side. And to laugh with you.
I love you daddy xxxx thank you xxxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment