Les Mis this weekend - a glorious romp through love and death, beauty, dirt and destruction. I cried (like I always do) but then the music is beautiful.
I don't know why but a sixth sense prompted me to look at your IC account and whatdoyaknow - messages to a woman that I knew nothing about. Granted they were fairly tame but giving her your phone number and suggesting she comes and visits (again apparently according to her message 'are you in the same place as last time') made me a little irritated, actually a lot irritated - try hugely pissed off. Oh and it's so classy that she mentions to you 'oh so you are all coupled up now' and 'good to see you have a partner' yet in your messages to her you don't even respond to either of these comments or indeed mention me at all. Classy.
So I challenge you - you get defensive say 'it's nothing' (Gentleman of the court I refer you to posts in March 2010 when 'it's nothing' turned out to be a physical affair) then you apologise and say that you understand how I might feel upset.
It's not rocket science.
a) if you are chatting to a female that I don't know - I will get upset
b) if you are chatting to a female and inviting her to your house and you don't tell me - I will get upset
xxx
PS And this morning they've all been deleted - only those ones to and from 'Sienna' even though you are 'not in the habit of deleting messages' Just out of interest, if it was all so innocent, why the sudden purge on the messages, even the one she hadn't yet read?
Monday, 16 May 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment