Sunday, 9 August 2009

It hurts so good - it hurts so bad



Wow - a weekend that couldn't have been any better and as I am only minutes from having said goodbye I wanted to capture it now.

So - Friday. We'd both been looking forward to it - there had been much talk of play, of rope, of teasing, of time together doing what we do. As ever, real life conspired slightly. Me with my terrible night's sleep on Thursday, you the same (through worry about me). A guest for supper (but what fun that was) and I loved chatting in an intelligent way and being listened to and understood. I love that you introduce me to your friends and I don't let you down.

Ten pm. Go and have a shower you said. I couldn't have got up those stairs any faster but then I got into bed, all the time thinking - I'm not THAT tired....is he plotting something? A little beckon from you, a little whimper from me and suddenly I was naked, kneeling on your sofa, eyes tight shut. You didn't say much besides "it's been a long time since you were like that" and then you started on me with the cane. I didn't think I could take it at all - it felt an eternity since I had last breathed through any pain that I almost wondered whether I couldn't take it and would have to stop you. You said "take my pain for me" as you interspersed large thwacks with more gentle thuds. It felt great, it felt horrible, it hurt, it felt amazing to be before you again. It felt right.

The knives. The things I love the most. But the first scratch was awful and I struggled to breathe, feeling a swelling rise in my stomach - a panic - I couldn't breathe. But then I listened to my head and to my heart and controlled the panic and remembered that I loved you, that this was something that we both loved.

And I was wet. I could smell myself. I was wet. You rammed your fingers into me and it felt unbelievable.

The knives. You drew patterns on my back, down to the base of my spine. You scraped and scratched and put me in a place so high, so completely removed from stress and strain and worry and angst. I couldn't open my eyes - I didn't want to open my eyes - as you put me on my knees and pushed my face onto your cock.

Then I was standing up again but not with it at all. And I saw on the chair and on the floor the beautiful instruments of pain, pleasure, togetherness, love, trust, respect and fun.

Upstairs. Still not with it. Absolutely totally in love and lust with you for just reading me so well and knowing me and wanting to share moments like this with me.

Great sex!!!!! Proper, dirty, wet, orgasmic, understanding each other sex. Wow. Full body orgasm - thank you daddy.

The rest of the weekend - the papers, lunch, the fantabulous Chinese, the extra helping of pervery today at SWAMP just sealed an absolutely fantastic time with you. And the briefest of visits tonight but god did I need to see you, so thank you for coming over. You so tired but smiling. Me so sad to see you go but brimming with happiness inside.

I love you. I need you. I want you. The distance we spoke about - I will work on it, I will work on not putting you at arms reach when I am struggling. I will make sure that I give you everything so that I can hold nothing back which might put a barrier between us.

Thank you for everything and for being the best man any girl could possibly want xxxxxx



No comments: