Tuesday, 18 May 2010

Dreams, dreams, dreams




It's been a week, a month, a year of dreams. Of dreams come true and of dreams yet to be realised. But this post relates to the nocturnal, sub-conscious variety which have been vivid, and gory, scary, exciting and downright peculiar recently. For posterity (and 'cos I'm a little embarrassed to tell you face-to-face) I thought I'd report them here.

Dream 1 - in which you don't seem to care
There have been various permutations of this one recently. There was the night in the club where I was wearing only a gingham pinny but you were too busy in a locked room with another sub to speak to me so I spent the whole night wandering around. There was the one where I escaped a near drowning when a bus I was on crashed into the sea, only to wander into a full on Gaza Strip style gun fight all the while receiving texts from you saying "well if you are not going to make an effort to find me then f*** you"

Dream 2 - in which I don't seem to care
There have been several of these too but they are not about not caring about you! More about not caring what happens to me. The one where I am chained to a fence, naked bar your collar, wrists above my head, legs spread. And blindfolded. All the time a party is going on and I am ignored for what seems like several hours. Until you and A N Others come and dissect me - not in a cutting sense (calm down daddy :-)) but in a "what price this piece of meat" sense. So I am prodded, you announce that I'm definitely worth the fee and that I'm "pretty good at giving head" and then my thighs and arse are squeezed as if testing for freshness/youth. I always wake up before anything exciting happens in this one......!

The one where I am locked in a cupboard at a party with only a small hole to see through. Everyone is having a brilliant time, lots of play and laughter. Occasionally someone stands near the hole and peers in but basically I am ignored.

The one where I am trussed to a pole, again naked but for your collar and this time I am hooded. Completely depersonalised really. And gagged. I can squirm but that's it. And in this dream, I know I am wet because even in my semi-comatose state I can feel the wetness between my legs, feel myself rubbing my legs together to try to give me some satisfaction. I am poked and hit, held and kissed, flicked and fondled. I can hear you saying "my cunt" to anyone that wanders by but then also saying "but she's such a whore feel free to do what you like" The end of this dream is invariably me collapsing into your arms after a lifetime (night) of debauchery.

Dream 3 - in which I can't believe what is happening
The whore dream. The one that if you look back through these posts, through our texts, conversations and whispered nighttime fantasies, appears the most. I am yours, but you loan me out. You make me suck countless cocks, or service numerous women, or act as a total slut in a lorry-park or give myself to someone you pick out of a crowd. The deepest darkest dream involves you giving me to someone while you stay and stroke my hair, telling me how proud you are of me but what a disgusting slut I have become. This one ends always with me coming in my sleep.




xxxx

No comments: