There are several men in my life, some of whom I've been sexual with and some of whom I might have hinted at possibly being sexual with in the future (had I not met the love of my life who I want to be with forever). They're nice in their own way - not nice enough for me ever to have pursued anything serious or long-term with but, ya know, nice enough. In fact, let's turn that round - nice enough but not nice enough for any of them to have pursued me further than trying for a quick grope in a dark alley.
What fucks me off the most is that 99% of them are married. Yup. Committed, in a relationship, married. Yet - to a man - when they see me / contact me they expect some sexual gratification. And I don't mean necessarily physical - just a text or a nod to say "yes, I know you're horny" These men are cunts. These men want nothing more than a cheap thrill with a girl they think is easy. What the fuck do I get out of "send me a picture of your tits" or "oh god I'm imagining you sucking my cock". I might be horny, I might be easy and sexually liberated but I'm not fucking stupid. Sex is a two - way thing. You want gratification? Look at porn. Don't bother me. I'm not a whore. I'm a filthy dirty slut for one man only - my love - so the rest of you - JUST FUCK OFF.
Thursday, 29 September 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment