As I ponder an imminent birthday my mind turns to that which we deem important and that which others deem vital.
I've only ever really wanted one simple thing and that is - honesty. Honesty in what I want (he wants), honesty in what I ask for (he asks for) and honesty in what I deliver (he delivers). It seems really straightforward right? To fulfil promises, to deliver on whispers sent, to complete on missives delivered.
And now I have that. Now I can trust that every word spoken equals an action delivered, a promise fulfilled, a treat decreed. What a feeling! To know that once spoken, the words become unbreakable promises - actions that will exist in the near future.
I feel more fulfilled now than ever before, happier than ever imagined, satisfied beyond doubt. I'm me but with an added element of him. Good stuff - honest, truthful, sincere and 100% genuine. Thank goodness for the way of the world.
Wednesday, 7 September 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment