I'm still taking it all in. Like I usually do when I get back from a weekend with you but this time it's different.
You bought me a collar. And a tattoo. Wow.
I'd hoped that you might buy me a collar but I wasn't expecting it at all. So when you told me on Saturday evening to close my eyes and hold up my hair, my heart was beating so fast. It's so beautiful and I want to wear it all the time. It signifies that I am yours and I understand that significance although I wouldn't for one moment have hoped that it would be forthcoming. I know it's a play collar, I know that you loved it because you thought I'd look good in it (you were SO right) but for such a simple bit of leather and metal it means so much to me. My first collar. Rephrase - my only collar. Thank you.
And the tattoo. Wow. Wow again. Designed in your mind, drawn by us both. So simple and yet so perfect. For fear of sounding cheesy (no - really Sarah?!) you are the wind beneath my wings. That protection and love I felt last night as I was so sleepy in your bed is repeated again and again every time I look at it, feel it, remember it underneath my clothes. It's my symbol but it's also our symbol - no, your symbol because you have given me strength, and you have made me believe again. Strength. Powerful stuff eh?
You said to me tonight "there were so many things I wanted to do to you this weekend" but the reality was, you did more that I could have imagined.
The end of the year draws closer. What a year. Turbulent at times, destructive at times but on reflection, the best year of my entire life.
Thank you daddy for everything xxx
Sunday, 14 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment