Monday, 8 December 2008

I've been bad daddy....

....but good as well. I worked really hard today, ticked off things on my to do list, spoke to clients, moved monkeys (that's tasks to you and me) from pending to complete. And then I watched some porn. Actually, unlike me, just vanilla porn. Hard fucking mostly.

So then I needed a shower and I really really needed to cum.

I had a long, warm, lovely shower. Washed my hair, felt your marks on my bottom, scrubbed all over, deliberately making myself wait before turning the shower head on my pussy (your cunt). But when I did it was instantaneous relief - the water dripping over my pussy made me think of how hot it would be for you to piss on me.

The temperature I kept deliberately low - it was almost painfully cold as I played with the water across my clit. I pushed a shampoo bottle inside me as I continued aiming the shower across my clit. I leant my head against the wall - cold tiles giving me a headache - and braced my knees against the edge of the bath. And then the pressure dropped. Normally this would just give me frustration but today, as I concentrated on everything that you have ever whispered in my ear "who's a wet slut then?" and "good girl" and "mine" my brain just took over and I came. No pressure at all - just a little trickle of water running down my pussy as I felt the orgasm wash over me. Relief. Pleasure. Guilt. Memories. Warm flush up my chest. Just a little orgasm really - nothing like when you are inside me or you are holding me still as you fuck me with your hand or you are using the wand on me. But it was what went beneath and above it - what was going on in my head - that actually made it good.

Thank you daddy xxx

No comments: