Sunday, 28 December 2008

Christmas present

Ponder. What has made this Christmas so much better than the last few I have had?

And the answer is completeness, a sense of security, no sense of insecurity plus fulfillment.

A mad week really - I have seen you twice (hurrah!), driven about 500 miles, completed every task put my way plus come out the end of it smiling. Weary smile perhaps tonight but a definite smile.

Last year I was a defensive, uncharming, scratchy bundle of grump. This year I can truly say I am happy.

We spent another wonderful 48 hours together. Just being - normality - food, films, hugs and giggles. And boy did it feel good.

We spent some time exploring each other. To be woken up by your big hand on the back of my head guiding me down to your cock was just PERFECT. Not that I hadn't been awake and checking the clock for the previous hour (you had asked me to wake at 8am and bring you coffee and instinctively I woke at 6.30am.......)

When we are doing nothing in each other's company but being - that is when I feel the connection most strongly. It is always there - from you stroking my head as I sit at your feet through a twist of hands in the cinema. I'm yours and I love it!

Boy did I have some orgasms this morning. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. And the combination of trying to enjoy while being in pain from the pegs was interesting - I couldn't actually quite get past the pain to enjoy the pleasure although I tried, I really did. It absolutely totally felt like you were playing with me today - just playing, seeing what response you got, tweaking this, pulling that - just playing. Lovely. As soon as you removed the source of pain, it was easy to let go and whatever you were doing with your mouth and tongue certainly tipped me over the edge. As ever, the magic wand worked its unique blend of "oh my god" and "STOP" and "DON'T WHATEVER YOU DO STOP NOW" A chuckle from you, another orgasm from me. Thank you so much.

I love you.

I love how contented you have made me feel - not just in your presence but in the wider context too. I can get on and do stuff I find hard because in the background, ever present, is your calm, encouraging influence that just makes me hum with pleasure and pride.

Thank you for everything.

xxxx

PS I know I cooked the chopping board and damaged the work surface. Blame clumsiness cos of time of the month. Apologies x

No comments: