Sunday, 9 December 2007

P

I feel like I have written this blog and have hardly mentioned P. He is the one that got me into all this - he is the one that "awakened the inner BDSM goddess". He is a sub. A very married, very close to home sub who I fancy the arse off and who, for reasons that I think come close to him just using me, sees me as his Mistress (with a capital M - as in BDSM and not affair/mistress).

Every time we play it is fun. It is a laugh. I get to try out stuff that he asks for like mummification, using a strap-on, feeding him a joint and then fucking him. Damm - I've even gone so far as to pay for him to have a session with a professional Dominatrix (although that's kind of selfish because I want to meet her and see how she does her think for my own education). I love fucking him - I always come, his body is gorgeously fit, he is handsome, he is a complete tart, he is arrogant therefore I like humiliating him. What pains me is that he never hugs me after we have gone through our scenes. Which is why I feel used.

No comments: