Got chatting online over the last few days to a lovely looking, gentle boy who is interested in lots of the same things I am. An actor, he is S. We spoke on the phone and it was gentle and snuggly, like curling up together on a deep rug. It was interesting how much of our protection, nurture and love ideas came together. No violent talk, no rude words, just gentleness. He seems sweet. Could I have a sweet Dom? I doubt it because I can walk over anyone I want to. I need something in between violent and gentle.
Oh and he likes kitten and puppy play which has always intrigued me. Think I'm too big really to do the sweet kitten thing though.
PS Played with P this morning. Lovely orgasms slave - thank you xxx
Saturday, 29 December 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment