Sunday, 30 December 2007

Tim xxxx

Wow.
He has redeemed himself, I am smitten.

We had lunch - we talked and grabbed each other and looked into each other's eyes and he mouthed "I want to fuck you" and my legs went to jelly. He's bright and intelligent and interesting and horny. And the drive home has never taken so long and all I wanted was to feel his arms around me and his mouth on mine. And as soon as we got home he kissed me with intensity and longing and desire and lust (and care).

We went upstairs and talked and hugged a bit and then suddenly he was hard and I was wet and he leant hard on my leg while he fucked me and it hurt but it was right and I just wanted him inside me and on me and I needed him to hold me down. And it all felt so safe and right, as if I had known him for ages. And he came. And I was ecstatic.

Lots of snuggling and stroking and then he fingered me using his knuckles and emploring me not to move. Normally I get bored, know I won't come so wriggle away and change position. But something told me not to this time and suddenly I could feel the familiar stirring in my stomach as I came all over his hand and knuckle. Wow. The first man ever to do that to me. And I told him so.

I stroked and we kissed and we talked and smiled. And I was so at peace with the world. And then I wanted to get him hard but felt like a newbie again! But he said to talk about pain and he would get hard - and he twisted my nipple so hard and I told him how it felt. Like glass and fire, twisting and tortue, deep pain but so bearable as he wanked. And he came because of the agony I was going through. Fucking hell.

I said to him "I think I want to be yours" and he said "I think I want to be yours and I think I want you to be mine"

xxxxxx

No comments: