Wednesday, 3 March 2010

Nothing

Nothingness. Blank space and nothingness.

You lied, I found out. But you compounded that lie - you built another lie on top of it and even when I begged you to tell me the truth you still lied.

I chatted to Julia last night - she seems nice, someone I could have been friends with which makes what you did even more stupid doesn't it?

She called you a lying devious shit and a bastard on more than one occasion by the way - seems my surprise at finding out about her was mirrored by her finding out about me. She thought you were single. You clearly helped her think this by not mentioning your 'perfect, natural, incredible' relationship didn't you?

And you did meet up last year and I know what you did and when you did it. So your early statements when I caught you out about her weren't the truth either were there?

I will never trust you again. I don't know who you are and I don't know why you did it. I know that I am hurting and that you have made this happen. "I may hurt you but I will never harm you" - those words ring hollow now don't they?

No comments: