Tuesday, 21 October 2008

I need.....

or is it just "I Want" but right now it feels like I need to be taken. I really have an overwhelming desire for rough, animalistic, nameless, faceless, wanton sex. But, and this is the killer/the crux, not with you. I almost feel like I want you to be there as I am taken by somebody else. The idea that you are in my mind while somebody else is in my body.

I could quite easily call one of five people I know and within the hour have sex. But that is 15 steps back and I don't even want that thought to flit across the neurons. I have an ache though. You know this already because you have my mind.

I haven't had a wank since I returned home. I haven't wanted that sexual release but these dark thoughts of being used just won't go away. I need your help on this but I don't know how to ask for it so I'm writing it. A cop out? Perhaps and for that I'm sorry. But more than that I also don't feel alone with this depravity because I know you will help me with it.

Sorry xxx

No comments: