Sunday, 16 November 2008

Are we human

or are we dancer? Yes, I know, my favourite Killers song again.

Things I learned over the past 4 days:

1) The most comfortable I have ever felt is when we are quiet together, just lying in each other's arms
2) There are a hundred million squillion 'forms' of D/s (but clearly what we have is the best!)
3) The cold steel of a knife, followed by the crackly sparks of the violet wand, followed by finger nails, a flogger and the best hug in the world really does transcend what I have ever experienced before. Even just the pressure of your hand on my neck as you make a tartan pattern on my back just sends me straight over the edge. A hundred pints or a bag full of drugs doesn't even come close to the natural high of being your slut.
4) The new tartan that you have developed shall henceforth be called McSlut (although that sounds slightly like something that might come from a kinky McDonalds.......!)
5) Other people's play is just fascinating - tasks in a local pub, a quick spank near a pool table, bravery from a certain person, belly laughs of embarrassment and kudos, the sight of somebody's body and a collar over dinner, shock and inquisitiveness at the sight of cut flesh, intensity of snatched conversation, dynamics of couples - all brilliant to observe and to be part of
6) Inflatable beds and you and me don't get on
7) The absolutely amazingness of you being inside me and the almost spontaneous need to cum immediately (by me and also by you)
8) Having my nipples played with, twisted, turned, pulled, abused and grappled with makes me extremely, extraordinarily wet
9) Your happy, mouth closed, eyes closed smile which speaks volumes
10) I love you. Okay, so I didn't learn that over the past 4 days but it shouts itself every time you take my hand, hold my head to your chest or stroke my face
11) I really want you to draw my blood

So to answer the question? We are most certainly human but what an incredible enriching dance we are participating in.


xxx

No comments: