Sunday, 16 November 2008

He takes me to places....

....I've never been before. Like Tesco in Salisbury.

Am I the luckiest girl in the world?!

Once again I sit at my laptop, smile running through my entire body, weary, missing you, happy to have shared some time together, back tingling from the knives/shower combo, proud of you and your brilliance. This time it feels even more intense, like every hour that we spend together brings us closer together, ever more comfortable in each other's presence (I didn't think that possible) and in the most lovely, chilled, slight come-down headspace.

I cannot imagine now, a few weeks into 'us' that there was a time before I felt this incredibly alive. Things that have gone before (relationships, sex, drunken debauchery) just look like withered leaves in the face of how I feel at the moment. There is no going back - not that I for one millisecond want to return to my anxious, frustrated, selfish, self-gratifying existence - because now I am looking forward. Looking forward to so much - business, family, life. All with a renewed self-confidence, an inner peace because what we have fulfills me so much.

Thank you for sharing your friends and your pleasures with me.

I love you daddy xxx

PS bird :-)

No comments: