It really is freezing cold - biting wind, driving rain, grey and heavy skies. Winter is absolutely here and the three jumpers I am wearing testify to that. No heating on in the day though - keep those costs down......
But how warm am I inside? I'm busy and productive and every so often (well, let's say every 5 minutes) a little thought crosses my mind and I think of you. About the protection I feel from you and the love. It's a great stress reliever and a constant source of pleasure 'cos I know you are thinking about me too. You're proud of me, you're thinking about me, you're enjoying what we have.
Suffice to say, I think about you just about every waking minute really. Hope you are okay, hope your day is going the way you need and want it to, that you are happy, warm, not hungry, not worried about anything. That calm benevolent smile you give me when you catch me looking at you from underneath my eye-lashes - that is how I think of you. I know things are a bit RAAAAAARRRRR at the moment and I thank you even more therefore for looking out for me and for giving me a "x" text just 'cos you want to.
Protection, love, understanding, respect and FILTH. What girl could ask for more?
Thank you daddy xxx
Monday, 10 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment