I don't want to say it - not because I am not proud or want to shout it from the rooftops - just that I don't want it scrutinised.
What we have is so much more than what the outside world could see or understand.
I love the secretness, the you and me club, the taboo of what we do together and that's what makes it even hotter for me. It's naughty, it's 'socially unacceptable', it's deviant, it's dirty and it is ours. Ours to do with exactly what we want - our time to be self indulgent and to regress (me) and to progress (you and me).
I want it to always feel wrong because that is exactly what makes it feel right.
Okay but who knows about us?
Alister - vanilla with D/s leanings - a good friend and someone who I can and do share 'stuff' with. No judgement just understanding.
My sister - 100% open and understanding and loving. A great source of entertainment, support and love.
Charlie - my deviant friend. Who wanted to give me a gang bang for my birthday because I'm been banging (ha ha) on about this for about a million years. Who, when I told him I was loved up and happy was pleased for me in a bit of a sulky "oh, what about me" way so I told him to speak to you........(obviously I haven't actually given him your number but it was fantastic saying it. First time I have deferred my thoughts, wants and desires - my life- to you.)
And that's it. So there won't be much of an opportunity for a "And this is David" type conversation because those that know know. And those that don't absolutely don't need to.
I love being your baby girl. I love being your friend. But most of all I love being a dirty little secret right now.
xxx
Monday, 10 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment