Sunday, 26 April 2009

Missing

i'm missing you. More than I thought possible. More than I thought was possible for me. I miss your touch, your smell, your chuckle, your apparent lack of ironing skill, your warmth in bed at night, your breath on my face, your hand on my head, throat and neck, the shape your body makes when we are asleep together, the sound you make when I make you cum, the way that you look at me when we are talking about something that I know nothing about (that's usually music and the way you look at me is HORNY), the way you take your clothes off, the way you say 'my baby slut', the feeling of your hand against my foot as I lie at your feet.

I miss you in more ways than I can articulate. A trillion times to the moon and back (and that's only half of it).


xxxxx

No comments: