You took my hand and you laid me down. The rest of the world shut out, the emotions, the tensions, the anger, the frustrations - gone in the time it took for you to lay the first flogger on me.
What an experience. Gentle strokes, never getting into a rhythm, just warming me up, playing with my skin. The room was crowded and the atmosphere charged - all those people willing something to happen to them and it was happening to me. The flogger licked across my back, my bottom and my thighs, occasionally you'd run it down my body then 'thump', you laid into me with force. I concentrated on breathing and on listening to where you were but soon I was lost in the roll of pain, pleasure, intensity of emotion, focus, relief, relaxation, warmth and fire as you went to work. Relief came in the form of your nails, scratching - gouging - a pattern down my back and sides. At one point you grabbed a handful of my bottom - I could feel myself so wet I thought you just had to notice.
I could hear distant conversations - snatches of other people in the room - but mostly it could have just been me and you. The 'famous' interrogation scene started just as I was beginning to think I couldn't take any more but inwardly I could hear you chuckle as you continued your work on me. I reached for your hand a couple of times, drawing strength by touching you. Other times I just exhaled loudly, or wriggled. Each time the flogger hit me hard on my shoulder (my left shoulder) I thought - I've got to say stop but I didn't want to as I wanted you to release that energy, frustration, control over me. Each time you became gentler, sensual, I relaxed but every nerve ending was alive with feeling.
My tummy hurt too. I was sweating. I could smell the shampoo in my hair. I could feel the PVC under my skin. I could feel my red slut heels against my feet.
And then it was over. And it was almost 1am! The time had flown and I was above the clouds. So so so spaced out - totally off this planet. And I had to try to get dressed in a room full of people. We were outside and I never wanted to let go of you and I was finding it hard to talk.
We went home - me in a state of blissed out pleasure - chatting and giggling with you in the car. Sleep did not come easily to either of us but when we woke this morning I was more chilled out than I have been in a long time. Your deliberate taking of my hand to guide me to your cock - happiness. And my orgasm - building for two weeks - was over in seconds but was such a perfect release and like a little firework in my tummy. And yours - my job for you - I hope was as good.
I've just said to you - I feel set up for a month now. What a fantastic weekend - barbecued lamb chops, dressing up for you, being out, being home, being in bed, being in the garden - being with you.
I love you and thank you for everything. Wow.
xxxxx



I thought it hurt! xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment