Saturday, 10 November 2007

The anticipation

I'd worked it out, I wanted to be a good girl.

And online, on paper, I think I might have found someone to help me through this.

We've been inseparable (online on the telephone) since we met.  He makes me feel secure, his voice is calming, his experiences interesting, his desires dirty and kinky, his way controlling but nurturing, his methods fair, his need for love immense.  We've laughed, we've got serious, we've got dirty (tut tut!), we've got intense.

It could all fuck up - god knows, I've met enough people from the web to know that reality and MSN are as different as chalk and cheese but I've got a good feeling about this one.  And if it all comes to nought, then so be it.  At least I am one step further towards knowing what I crave.

We meet on Monday and I am a bundle of anticipation, nerves, horn, excitement, stress, worry, desire and anxiety.  But that's me on a good day anyway!


No comments: