Friday, 9 November 2007

The lure of the rope

So - I spent some time on the phone and online chatting to a very decent chap. Strangely - same background as me, divorced, father of three. Lots of good considerations - I knew we'd get on well. We chatted into the night on some occasions - about everything and sometimes about BDSM. Experienced in shibari (Japanese rope bondage) and a strong advocate of the lifestyle, he was confident in his role, confident in himself and very, very interesting to talk to. Hardly any dirty stuff went on really (apart from me cumming down the phone to him while I was in the shower!)

The first time I met him I was literally shaking. Didn't know what to expect at all. Didn't even know if we were going to "play" or just talk or what. We had a lovely conversation, we went out to get Chinese, we watched television, we just talked as mates really. He showed me the tools of his trade - ropes, magic wands (mmmmmm - but that's only in retrospect - at the time I thought what the fuck?!!), spreader bars, dildos and the hook in his ceiling, showed me photographs, showed me a video clip of someone having a forced orgasm. We just talked and talked. I was still nervous and asked him what the rope felt like - he let me hold it, smell it (it is hemp rope - boiled and conditioned - it smells slightly of stables), feel it. Then he tied my wrists together and flung the end through the hook on the ceiling. I was shaking in anticipation in excitement and in total trust.

I was fully dressed but tied by my wrists to the ceiling. He spoke calmly - what are you feeling now? and then my phone rang!! I proceeded to have a totally incoherent (I realise now) with a client about clothing with him holding the phone. I hesitated to tell the caller that I was "tied up at the moment" but of course the temptation was there!

And then he held the wand against my clit, through my underwear and the sensation was unbelievable. Really really intense powerful and immoveable and I came and I came and my legs shook and my chest and face flushed and I loved it. I loved it because it felt wrong, it felt right, it just felt fucking fantastic. And then he stopped and took the magic wand away and went back to "normal", vanilla or whatever you want to call it. And I was hooked.

No comments: