Thursday, 15 November 2007

And then there were three

Last night I spent an hour and a half chatting to D. It was downright fucking scary how inside my head he got - how he knows what I want, what my deepest darkest desires actually are. And he's played these games before. It's not fantasy to him - it's reality. Would I want to be pimped out by him?

Just some of the comments that made my stomach do flips (in a good way)

i would also fuck you last every time as it is my way of claiming you back.

i would own your cunt, not your life but all 3 holes and if i did sell you then i would shove the notes inside your cunt untill we got home

could you endure chastity sarah

i would put a pierced ring in each pussy lip and attach them with a small padlock smiles

am i being fair to you here?

Now I'm confused!

Then, at midnight, my phone rings. It's J. Phoning for a chat, phoning to tell me to spread my legs and play with my pussy, calling me a slut, whore, fuck toy. Asking me to tell him what I want most in the world to do and whether he could piss on me and would I like it. And the conversation was surreal because I was so wrapped up in the above with D that I found it hard to appreciate the degradation that J was discussing.

No comments: