This I have received from someone that I have been chatting to. Out of everything I have read (blogs, forums, messages) this has made my heart beat faster
"I will even hold your hand sometimes
other times i will book a motel room and parade you in front of them before i tell them what a little slut you are then have you strip and then give you away
if we were on hols then i would give you to the waiter on the last nite as a tip
one that i like most is when i sit in a chair, you facing me, legs apart and bent over from the waist with your arms over my shoulders, your face inches from mine.
you are not allowed to touch me but i can kiss and lick you and talk in your ear whilst you are being fucked from behind.
and...
when you cum, it will be for me, not him, he is just an anonymous cock
you want that kind of Dom little one"
Wednesday, 14 November 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment