Tuesday, 13 November 2007

I'm losing my voice

It will be gone by this time tomorrow, I can guarantee it.

Two very interesting things happened today:

1) My phone rang and it was a guy I have been chatting to over the e-mail for a couple of days. Very intense conversation - very very revealing but in a strange way. All I can say is intense. I wanted to talk to him for hours - he's cautioning me not to jump into anything with both feet. His name is T.

2) My phone rang and it was a guy who I chatted to last night until 1am....I am so tired this morning. He's another local legend round here - very very intelligent, very confident and secure in his skin and in his role. I am meeting him on Monday for a drink and to meet his slave. His name is J. Didn't think our conversation flowed brilliantly.

Don't know what I think at the moment about either as I live too much in the intense, maybe suggesting that I need to hang back before jumping in.

Oh and I told yesterday's bloke that we were going nowhere. Felt terrible - felt like I had given him the green light and then recinded it. Didn't mean to play with his feelings - that is just fucking horrible. But I got wrapped up in the moment, totally forgetting what I am actually looking for which is a vanilla relationship that will work everywhere with a fuck off great D/s dynamic to it.

No comments: